Tailored services. Focus on your success.
We have a long experience helping companies accelerate growth, target new markets and shorten sales cycles by providing marketing, business development and product strategy and execution consulting services.
Our clients have been private and public companies and ranged from early-stage startups to larger firms. We advise CEOs, boards of directors and senior executives on business, marketing, product, funding and M&A strategies. We also provide marketing insights, competitive analysis, develop positioning and messaging platforms, and recommend distribution strategies for new and existing markets.
Our focus is on the success of our clients: increased revenue, shorter sales cycle, focused marketing and product strategy, successful exit or new round of funding.
Marketing metrics, demand generation processes and technology
As marketers with engineering degrees and deep expertise in B2B demand generation processes and technology, we help marketing organizations setup relevant, actionable marketing metrics by:
- digging into demand generation “big data” to extract relevant metrics and insight
- defining metrics and objectives to align marketing and sales activities
- creating demand generation dashboards to measure success and
- provide actionable insight ensuring data integration and flow across CRM, Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement technology platforms and applications
Our services cover retainers and project-specific engagements ranging from a few days to several weeks or months, and are highly tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Example of consulting services we perform include:
- Review and creation of strategic marketing plan
- Positioning and messaging platform
- Market analysis
- Partnership strategy and ecosystem
- Demand generation strategy and execution
- Investor presentation and coaching
During time of transition, organizations might not need an executive on a full-time basis or might only need an executive for a limited time frame, yet want to rely on a senior, experienced, proven hands-on executive talent to successfully drive the business. We can become part of the executive team as:
- VP Business Development
- VP Marketing or CMO
- VP Product Marketing or Product Management